How to Supply Liquidity
Learn how to supply liquidity to the DFX AMM Liquidity Pools and earn DFX tokens.
2. Connect your wallet by either using MetaMask, WalletConnect, Gnosis Safe or Coinbase Wallet.
Note:The Coinbase Wallet option is only accessible via mobile device.
Example of connecting wallet on desktop
3. Once your wallet is connected, the "Add Liquidity" button will become clickable.
Example of pool ratio and "Add Liquidity" button.
4. When adding liquidity, the deposit must respect the current pool ratio. Once you click "Add Liquidity", you will be able to deposit on either single sided and two sided. 🙌
CADC/USDC LP Ratio
When adding single sided liquidity, the contract takes a portion of your total and does a swap in the background using the DFX AMM to get the appropriate ratio to deposit into the pool. The LPT value when doing single sided deposit is a minimum estimate and you may have some dust left over from the conversion.
Example of single and two sided
5. When providing liquidity, there will be a total of 3 transactions.
- One to deposit the stablecoins.
Example of the 3 transactions
Once you have successfully added liquidity, the following will become active.
- The option to "Stake" your liquidity pool tokens (LPTs) to earn DFX rewards/yield.
- The option to "Remove Liquidity".
6. You are going to want to hit "Stake" in order to deposit your LPTs.
Example of Un-Staked LPTs
7. Enter the amount of LPTs you want to stake and click "Stake".
Example of Staking LPTs
8. After you have successfully deposited the LPTs, you will see a staked amount under the "Staked" tab.
Example of Staked LPTs & Rewards being earned.
Congratulations, you are now earning DFX tokens!🎉
The cost associated with bridging is about 100,000 to 150,000 gas which is roughly equal to making a standard swap in any AMM. At about 20-30 gwei gas price, it should be under $10 to bridge tokens to Polygon.
We also included a direct link to the Polygon Bridge under our FAQ section.