2. Connect to MetaMask or WalletConnect
3. Once connected to your wallet, your wallet information will be displayed
4. When adding liquidity, the deposit must respect the current pool ratio. In this example below, 1 LPT = 0.372930 CADC + 0.694478 USDC. This means that when adding liquidity, you must supply it in this ratio. The ratio does not represent the price, slippage, or impermanent loss. It is simply the amount of stablecoins currently in the respective pool.
5. When adding single sided liquidity, the contract takes a portion of your total and does a swap in the background using the DFX AMM to get the appropriate ratio to deposit into the pool. The LPT value when doing single sided deposit is a minimum estimate and you may have some dust left over from the conversion.
6. When providing liquidity, there will be a total of 3 transactions. One to approve the foreign stablecoin (CADC, EURS, or XSGD), one to approve USDC, and one to deposit the stablecoins. The total gas used for all 3 transactions is roughly 450k gas. Once you have successfully added liquidity, you should see a balance under "Remove Liquidity". You should then click on "Stake/Unstake LPTs" to deposit your LP Tokens into the staking contract.
7. Enter the amount of LPT tokens you want to stake and click "Stake". This is a 2 transaction process. One to approve the LP Tokens to be sent and one to deposit the LPT. The total gas used for both transaction is roughly 200k gas.
8. After you have successfully deposited the LP Tokens, you should see a staked amount under "Unstake LPT". You will now start earning DFX tokens.