How to Lock?
Learn how to lock your DFX for veDFX
Example of DFX locker page
2. Connect your wallet by either using MetaMask, WalletConnect, Gnosis Safe or Coinbase Wallet.
Note:The Coinbase Wallet option is only accessible via mobile device.
Example of connecting wallet on desktop
Once your wallet is connected, you will then be able to fully interact with the DFX locker for approving and locking.
Note:You can interact with the DFX locker without your wallet being connected but you cant perform any on-chain actions without connecting.
3. Enter the amount of DFX you would like to lock and select the duration of the lock.
Example using 5 DFX with a 4 year lock.
4. Once you have chosen the amount of DFX you would like to lock and the duration of lock time, you will then be able to preform the two transactions.
- One transaction for approving the DFX to be locked.
- Second transaction for actually locking the DFX.
Congratulations, you have successfully locked your DFX for veDFX!🎉